[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]When an inmate needs to see a medical specialist, getting that care can be complicated.
Prisons are often located in rural areas far from medical centers that have experts in cancer, heart and other disease treatments. Even if the visit just involves a trip to a hospital across town, the inmate must be transported under guard, taking officers away from their already high demand of work.
The whole process is expensive for the correctional facility and time-consuming for the patient. The solution is Telehealth.
- Mental health assessment/evaluation
- Cut transport costs
- Daily efficient workflow
- Consistent staffing
- Low community risk
Our services include, but are not limited to-
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Pyschosocial Assessment
- Pyschosexual Assesment
- Mental Health Evaluation
- Suicide Ideation, Suicide Watch, Suicide Release
- On going therapy sessions (Weekly, bi- weekly, monthly, etc)
- Crisis Intervention
- High level provider services (MD, APRN, Psychiatrist)
- Medication Management
- Anger Management
- Domestic Violence (Offender & Victim)
- Sexual Abuse
-We are consistently increasing our list of services to better serve our community